This year we decided to stick with practical gifts for Christmas. Here are some of the gifts I gave Shawn this year.
- Adapts Sling – I ordered this online through their website. It not only is good for transfers on airplanes but a great back-up for an emergency evacuation. We will be using this soon so will get back to you on how well it works.
- Wireless Bluetooth Headphones – I am not sure if any airlines allow you to use these but I included them for other modes of transportation. Shawn hates my music so now on road trips he can listen to his own music or watch a movie. I love I don’t have to worry about trying to find a place to hook up a device to wired headphones.
- Napkin clips – They are hard to see in the picture but they are on the Beats box. Shawn has a hard time getting a napkin to stay when we eat out. I hate putting a shirt protector on him when not at home because they are generally so ugly and institutional. This clip will help keep the restaurant provided napkin in place.
- Seat Cushion – I loved this seat cushion for plane seats because it seemed thin enough to not raise Shawn too high up the seat but still provide enough support. It also comes with a carrying case so I like that I can easily carry it or hang it off Shawn’s chair handles.
- Extendable Table. I loved finding this online. It is the smallest yet sturdiest portable table with a clip on the end to attend anywhere. My plan is to use it on a road trip to help Shawn when we eat on the go. It would also work really well to help with anything Shawn needed close to him when in bed.